Ultimate NYG has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ultimatenyg.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

odds and ends

1) Coughlin just got a new contract. Going into the 2007 season, the odds of Coughlin changing were about as great as the odds of the Giants winning the Super Bowl. Coincidence? Of course not.

2) The Giants' interest in Brian Kelly and Trent Green is done. Both are headed elsewhere.

3) After David Tyree scored a TD to put the Giants ahead 10-7 in the Super Bowl, he made the special teams tackle on the next kickoff. How many times has that happened? How many times has that happened in a Super Bowl?

4) A quote from Tom Coughlin the day after the Super Bowl...

“I watched the game the next night, all by myself, and right there at the end I got nervous. I was scared it would change.”

Okay, admit it, you did the same thing too, right? I keep watching the pass to Burress in the end zone, and I am still hoping and praying that he will catch that ball. Get those two feet in bounds!

5) Super Bowl Love- When queried about getting a copy of Super Bowl XLII, one Giants fan replied: "I DVR'd it and told my wife if she ever erased it I'd divorce her."

Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Blog Directory - Blogged