Ultimate NYG has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ultimatenyg.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Free Agent signings for the New York Giants, Sean Payton on Shockey

Wallace Gilberry DE Alabama signs UFA contract with Giants

Vacchiano has a good list of signings...
"the Giants’ 2008 undrafted rookie class (so far):"

S Nehemiah Warrick, Michigan State
DE Wallace Gilberry, Alabama
OL Glenn Bujnoch, Cincinnati
DE Antonio Reynolds, Tennessee
OL Andrew Bain, Miami
OL Carnell Stewart, LSU
OL Dylan Thiry, Northwestern
DT Nate Robinson, Akron
WR D.J. Hall, Alabama

Sean Payton QA:
Q: Are you still pursuing Jeremy Shockey or is that dead?
A: I've read so much about that topic. No. 1, it's a player on another team that we would never be able to comment on. Obviously there's a history with myself being with the Giants organization and I was there when we selected Jeremy, but that wouldn't be something that I could comment on, just because I think it's inappropriate and there's been a lot written about it and half that stuff that was written probably was false. I don't know where it came from. Mickey and I talked about this and really in all fairness to our team and league protocol, I just don't think it is appropriate for us to even visit about it.

No comments:

Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Blog Directory - Blogged