Ultimate NYG has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ultimatenyg.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bradshaw found

Many times the Giants.com articles are so vanilla that they are not worth reading. This one was. Lots of good stuff in it, and salient comment from Coughlin on the disappearance of Bradshaw....

Brandon Jacobs had 21 rushing attempts and Derrick Ward had nine. But Ahmad Bradshaw, the Giants’ leading postseason rusher, did not carry the ball from scrimmage.

“That was my fault,” Coughlin said. “I didn’t get that rotation worked out the way I really would want to. … When we were making yards they were tough yards and I was pleased with some of the things that were happening with Jacobs and then with Derrick Ward. Not that I am not pleased with Bradshaw, no that is not the case, but I just didn’t get the right rotation.”

No comments:

Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Blog Directory - Blogged