Ultimate NYG has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ultimatenyg.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Accorsi the poet

Accorsi uses the 2006 Cardinals' (83 win regular season) World Series as a metaphor for the Giants in simply emphasizing getting to the playoffs for keeping championship dreams alive. Until you tell me we are getting back both Petitgout and Strahan I will hear none of that fantasizing. Problem is that baseball is not football. There is no bye, with the rested and emotionally sky-high 1 or 2 seed waiting for you. And in all my years as a football fan, I can only recall two teams that won the Super Bowl that were not the best team that year. Dream all you want- I'll take a healthy Strahan and Petitgout before I start projecting.

No comments:

Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Blog Directory - Blogged