Ultimate NYG has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.ultimatenyg.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gil Brandt Q&A

From Gil Brandt Q&A:

1) "I think Eli Manning will do well, though I'm not sure he'll have an MVP-type year. In rookie Hakeem Nicks, I think he has a very good young receiver. Overall, his young corps of receivers will help him more than people think."

2) "My Super Bowl pick as of now is New England in the AFC and the NY Giants in the NFC. Pittsburgh is my second-ranked team -- ahead of the Giants and behind New England."

3) "I do think (Burress will) end up with the Jets."

4) "The Cowboys are ranked 10th on my current list. I'm going to watch them at their minicamp tomorrow, so I'll have a better feel. It's been quiet out there and they are getting a lot of work done, which is a good sign. They have probably the best trio of running backs in the league and the best duo of tight ends. They do have a chance to get into the playoffs, and they do have a chance to advance from there. Dallas doesn't have great depth, but they do have some very good players."

5) "Historically, rookie receivers don't have a huge impact -- and DeSean Jackson dispelled that last year for the Eagles. I can see Maclin catching 50 passes, and being a threat to make a big play every time he touches the ball."

No comments:

Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Blog Directory - Blogged